Online Content Developer – ACI Motors
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create, develop, and edit original content for activities related to online marketing.
- Copy-write, source, amend, upload and edit images, videos and other contents for online marketing.
- Maintain current online contents and promotional materials. Update and restructure contents as required.
- Modify content for use on any online platform, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Undertake administrative duties as required to ensure that the online advertising and marketing operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaison with multimedia specialists for the creation of any new multimedia content.
- Collect market information and develop content for digital marketing for products.
- Ensure content maintenance. Update and maintain time-sensitive materials.
- Compile and analyze website usage and user feedback statistics for online marketing activities.
- Graduation in any discipline
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Professional training in graphic software and online platforms is preferred
- 1-2 years experience in online content development
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting