Job Position: Assistant Sales Officer
Job Context: Direct Sales
Job Vacancy: 50
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Attending the duty to distributor point timely with prior route plan.
- Confirm the attendance of dealer sales representative.
- Confirm timely product delivery to the distributor point.
- Ensure the bag loading or vehicle loading & timely sales out.
- Preparation of Self-Monitoring Sheet.
- Morning Meeting with Sales Man, Dealer Sales Representative.
- Ensure regular route wise sales, incorporate new outlets, modify existing outlets.
- Discuss with distributor or dealer through online / offline.
- Evening meeting with RM, DSR & Distributor.
- Collection of daily demand after evening meeting.
- Achievement of sales target (Daily, Weekly & Monthly).
- Create new outlet for market coverage. Find gap market to increase numeric distribution.
- To solve any problem with field force, DSR & Customers relating to sales & distributions.
- Monitor promotional program. Do merchandising activity. Do survey on existing & new items.
- Collection information about competitor activities.
- Any other job assigned by the Management.
- Timely send office document to respective persons.
Job Nature: Full-time
- BBA / Honors / Degree in business discipline from any reputed university/ (Public or Private).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales, Merchandising.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Beverage, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Food (Packaged)/ Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG).
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Fresh But practical experience in FMCG/ Reputed manufacturing Company candidates will be given preference.
- Able to ride Motor Cycle; Bicycle.
- Good command in MS Office; MS Excel, Internet Browsing, Mobile Applications.
- Communication Skills in English & Bangla.
- Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Incentive (Quarterly)
- As per Company Policy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2017