Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha
- Vacancy Announcement for `Creating Spaces to take Action on Violence against Women` Project
- Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) is an activist women organization, working since 1986 to establish equality for women from the family to the state level, since its inception the organization has been trying to create a platform where women and other marginalized groups will raise their voices and claim their entitlements for social, economic and political empowerment. BNPS has started implementation of the 5 years (2016-2021) project `Creating Spaces to take Action on Violence against Women` with the support of Oxfam in Bangladesh. The project aimed to reduce the social acceptance of violence against women and girls and bring positive change in the policy and program environment that perpetuates the acceptance of violence. Work focused on policy advocacy, direct support to women & girls survivors of violence and community mobilization to prevent violence. In this regard, BNPS invites applications for the above position.
- Program Officer – Project level- Netrakona, Barhatta, Mohonganj Upazilla
- Job Location: Netrakona, Barhatta, Mohonganj Upazilla
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish a relationship and mobilize community people
- Implement project activities.
- Regular communication with different group of people within his/her working area.
- Facilitate different type of assigned training program/session
- Assist to selected school /community in organizing event.
- Collect and collate/compile monthly, quarterly or any reports and data required information relating to the program
- Participate in the working team that prepares, facilitates/delivers and conducts training for upazilla level.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and information flow within the project team
- Masters in Social Science or relevant discipline from a reputed University
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Having Knowledge & Practical Experience (3/4yrs) on Right based Approach & Gender.
- Experienced in preparing and facilitating training especially on gender and development, follow-up and skill assessment.
- Proven commitment to gender equality
- Experienced in organizing consultation, workshops, seminar with community stake holders.
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills and are able to maintain liaison and coordinate with Government & other institutions-networks through teamwork.
- Having good computer skills on – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and using internet.
- Well-developed skills in priority setting, problem solving and report writing.
- Having Knowledge and training on TOT
- Tk. 18000 – 20000
- Other admissible benefits like one festival bonus, yearly increment and travel allowances.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting