Bank Asia Limited
Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
Bank Asia Limited Job Circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Applicants are encouraged for his/her own district.
- Job Areas: He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with Agent Banking Division Network.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Agent Banking related services.
- Developing relationship with Agents and must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activities of Agent Banking Division in our network.
- Making contact with Agents for new products & services related Agent Banking Division.
- Provide all kinds of support to branches for Agent Banking service.
- Cash management support to Agents.
- Support posting related activities in Agent Banking software.
- Overall summary report to team leader.
- Others activities time to time assigned by Head Office.
- Graduation with 2nd division or class.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Strong communication & interpersonal Skills with pleasing personality.
- Willing to visit frequently different Union and Upazilla.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented, able to work under pressure, must be a team member, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion, art of marketing, usual knowledge of Agent Banking market.
- Young, energetic, result oriented and self motivated person
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Other admissible benefits.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications along with updated CV and a copy of recent Passport size photograph to the following web link http://www.bankasia-bd.com/career/ mentioning the area where they want to perform.
Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : Aug 27, 2016
Bank Asia LimitedBusiness : Bank