Anando job circular . will be published today our website bdjobfinder.org. If you want apply job circular before submit your cv.
Published on: Feb 26, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar, Khagrachhari, Tangail
Application Deadline: Mar 10, 2018
- ANANDO (NGO) implementing integrated development programs with the financial support from different national & international donors. We are inviting application for `Anando Sustainable Credit Program` for the mentioned position.
- Program : Anando Sustainable Credit Program
Job Description / Responsibility
- Make field visit as scheduled basis (Per month under your unit) in order to monitor and supervise the field activities relevant to Microcredit and financial matters.
- All unit offices of the relevant area must be visited once in every month. The status of loans of each office should be inspected, and its books of accounts and records scrutinized as outlined in the prescribed form of field visit.
- Inspection is mandatory prior to enrolment of a new ME member.
- Prepare MIS and FIS report on monthly basis and submit these to the head office in a timely manner.
- Maintain item-wise and component wise expenditure in line with the program-wise approval budgetary heads.
- Make constant and regular follow-up on the timely deposit of collected funds of Micro Credit program to the respective Bank accounts.
- Prepare annual budgeting and cash flow for Micro Credit Program.
- Ensure strictly follow up of approval MRA budget and cash flow by the project accounts and make remedial measure for any mistake they make.
- Prepare and submission of periodical reporting along with annual audit of Micro Credit Regulatory Authority.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret MIS & FIS reports and studies under its all Unit office.
- Prepare MRA Report, Donor Report etc.
- Willing to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation and perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- At least Bachelor degree.
- At least 5 year(s)
- 05 years working experience on Micro Credit Program and among them at least 3 years experience in similar position and must have experience on supervision 4/5 nos. branches at PKSF funded NGO’s. He must have skill on computer literacy, MIS/FIS report and others credit related documents.
Cox’s Bazar, Khagrachhari, Tangail
- Tk. 30,000/- (Negotiable for Competed & Extra Ordinary Candidate.)
- After probation period, other benefits (PF, Gratuity, and Festival Bonus) will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Online Job Posting
The Executive Director,
13A/4A (1st Floor), Babar Road, Block-B, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
to the mentioned email.
N.B.: Please mark the title of the position on the top of the envelope. Write the position name in the subject line who applies through in Email. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any persuasion and lobby will be treated as disqualification for the applicant.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 10, 2018
AnandoAddress : 13A/ 4A, Babar Road, Block-B (1st Floor) Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.