Shishu Polli Plus Job Circular Apply 2017
Post : Rehabilitation Psychologist
- Shishu Polli Plus a project of ` The Sreepur Village Bangladesh ( an NGO)` working for destitute women and children at Sreepur; Gazipur district is inviting applications from the qualified candidates for the position of Rehabilitation Psychologist based at Sreepur, Gazipur. This is fully contractual position only for four months.
- The core aim of this post is to identify the psychological issues that make transitions- particularly the transition from Shishu Polli back to the community- difficult for the mothers we have supported. These may include self-esteem issues, confidence, motivation etc. Then to suggest interventions that could address the identified issues.
- This would make a good research project for an interested applicant.
Job Description / Responsibility
- As a team member of Rehabilitation Section, the key responsibility of the Rehabilitation Psychologist includes:
- Conduct a formal need assessment of the mothers for their successful transition.
- Work with multidisciplinary team (MDT) to develop a consensus intervention module for the mothers.
- The intervention module needs to be emphasized on the motivation, self – esteem and realistic goal planning to successful transition back to community setting.
- Provide group sessions to the mothers in accordance with the module.
- Prepare a report with specific recommendations at the end of the work of module preparation.
- Take some outcome measures and analyze the effectiveness of the module.
- Establish a psychological service system from admission to rehabilitation whole process.
- Work with the mothers to enhance self -esteem before their release/rehabilitation.
- Work closely with the different multidisciplinary team members.
- Leasing, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals for better service.
- Keep the records through proper documentation procedure.
- Minimum M.S. in Clinical Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/ Psychology with at least one year supervised clinical practice at the same time have sound knowledge on rehabilitation and community based rehabilitation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command over English
- Report writing and data analysis skills
- Computer savvy
- To follow the time scale from the deliverable point of view.
- Tk. 30000
- No other benefits will be paid in this connection. SPP will provide free single accommodation with subsidized food.
Online Job Posting
firstname.lastname@example.org , please write the position in the subject head.SPP Job Application Form can be downloaded from the following web link:
https://www.sreepurvillage.org/pages/work-for-usHard copy of the application may be sent to the following address:
Head of HR & Administration
Shishu Polli Plus (SPP)
House # 20, Road # 17,
Last date of receiving application is October 5, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview
‘The Sreepur Village Bangladesh is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work’
Application Deadline : Oct 5, 2017
Shishu Polli Plus