BRAC Enterprises Job Circular Notice September 2017
Name of post : Associate Officer, Front Desk (BRAC Dairy and Food Project)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Greet and welcome to guests/ visitors as soon as they arrive at office as per organizational standard.
- Receive all phone calls and forward all incoming and outgoing calls as per requirement of the caller.
- Receive all important messages and communicate it timely to concern personnel.
- To keep and update relevant records.
- Responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping record of them.
- Ensure tidiness of reception area.
- Support administrative related activities of admin department (as applicable)
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor in any subject with Minimum 2nd class/ division in all academic examinations
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Experience in same field will be given preference.
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Online Job Posting
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 23, 2017