Senior Executive (Purchase)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collection of purchase requirements submitted by the concerned Departments.
- Knowledge & experience in purchasing of goods and accessories
- Quotation collection from various vendors/suppliers.
- Purchase of materials at the most competitive price which minimize the cost of company ensuring higher quality standard.
- Preparing purchase orders/ work orders follow up delivery, settling supplier bills and payment.
- Ensure checking of price of the procured products by visiting the market frequently and prepare comparative statement.
- Capable to handle import documentation and local purchase.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor/ Masters in Engineering from any recognized University. Certificate/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management is highly preferable.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing Concern specially plastic polymer industries.
- Excellent analytical, communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Sound knowledge on Procurement process and Hands on experience.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and ERP application.
- Narayanganj (Rupganj)
- As Per company Policy (free accommodation)
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV and clearly mention applied position on subject area.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2017
Address : 37/2 Purana Palton (1st Floor), Dhaka-1000